Thursday, October 9, 2014

Phone Sex

I dont know if you all know if or not but...

My name is Charlotte and I am ADDICTED TO PHONE SEX!

There is nothing better than talking to a man and making him mastrabate while on the phone, I love to live out my sessions, or just make up new ones while I am on the phone with a man.

I have a terrific imagination and used to do nite-flirt phone sex, so I LOVE, LOVE LOVE talking to you men on the phone and telling you my fantasies or acting out yours!!

I have several clients that I do this with monthly and it is a way for me to also have fun while they are far away!

If you are not able to meet me, if my rates are too much or you just don't have the time, check out my Phone tab on my website on how to get to talk to me in person and fulfill your desires!

I give GOOD PHONE!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you do Skype meetings face to face?

Charlotte said...

For Safety reasons, I do not Skype.. Sorry!