Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Finish me off!



I long to be a part of your world. I crave the instances where you call me and talk dirty to me, in the still of the night the phone rings and I jump knowing that your hard from an ad I posted about my services.

I hear you breathing heavy thru the phone, wanting to make the drive to see me to pleasure yourself.  How can I deny you what you seek?

I approve you for an encounter.  You are on your way, your cock is hard in the car, thumping with anticipation knowing the feeling that you will get when my lips are touching and tickling it.



 I am taking a bath, touching my Clit as I think of you touching me. Licking me.

You arrive, We kiss, We explode with passion from the anticipation, you are now in my control and I in yours.

Feeling you touch me makes me arch with desire, you breath on my neck, your kisses and warmth of your hands up my skirt. I drip sex.

Finish me and I you.


No comments: