As I lie here naked, I feel I have many choices. My mind begins to wander.
I love the feel of my skin, the way my nipples beg to be touched.
I have just returned from a hot day in the sun, I took a nice long cool shower to fend off the heat of the day and feel my body temperature come back down to normal.
As I brush the sponge and the shower gel across my nipples. I felt a TWINGE, somewhat like I would assume the same as when you touch your cock, or brush up against it.
The little TWINGE of reminding you that you are horny.
The wind from my ceiling fan blows across my moist body in the heat of the day after a great cold shower.
I get an idea. I want to tough myself today and feel my skin and play with my nipples. My pussy throbs at the thought of doing this now.
I go to the bed and lie down, I feel the cool air from the air conditioner in the room, but it is not until I turn on the ceiling fan that my nipples are responding to the wind.
I begin to take them in between my fingers and twist, just soft enough where my perky one inch nipples are starting to perk up and respond to my touch.
They are not fully erect and begging for your attention yet, they are still wanting a man to suck them. Desire lips at this point, begging for the wet tongue to dance on them and get so erect that the feel as if they were to fall off.
Having a man pull on them and stick his cock in between them is what they seem to beg for, that thrust of passion that comes from a mans cock as he is holding them up in the air and forcing my breasts to take his manhood while I see the rush of his balls go past my tongue as I tickle his sack with my lips and wet moist tongue over and over until it shrivels with lust and explodes on my mounds!!
This is what I see as pleasure, this is what I desire today, while I pinch my nipples and think of you!!
My mind awaits your thoughts!


No comments:
Post a Comment