Saturday, February 6, 2016

Seriously People

I do my best to try and be nice to people.

There is always that one person, who had to throw in their opinion without thinking of the words that spew from their mouths.

Recently I had an individual that walked up to me in a public Venue and wanted to tell me how he knew me and that he should make an appointment to come see me.

I think I did a Clint Eastwood squint at him, and For sure a Puppy cocked head tilt as I caught myself questioning why his lips were uttering those words of lust in public?

But..

Nonetheless, I smiled and was pleasant as he was a FAN so to speak (this is the only deduction I received because I refuse to believe that there was that many balls in his pants) and for some reason I needed him to know that I was a Real Person.

Maybe I should shout it out, I am REAL..

I struggle with telling it and shattering the FANTASY portion of me, but it needs to be a fine blend somehow that I am real and I am fantasy.

One of the greatest things I like about me is that I have the uncanny ability to be friends with people, although guarded for obvious reasons, I wake up the same.. Eat the same,, sleep the same (except naked) and I want YOU to get to know the real me!!

Take a chance to meet a true person, with wonderful experiences and life stories. I have lived a life for the two of us, if you want an adventure, just listen to others in the world who have lived them, they are not the same, but alas a good read!

But most often, understand this, I am real.. I have needs and wants just like everyone does, my heart breaks and I cry, I get lonely, I feel Happy, I go to the Bank, Stores and out to dinner. What is in your mind of me, is in your mind.. if you want to meet ME...Ask, I will allow you in to my world if you are a decent person, you will stay if I want you too!

Kisses



No comments: