Call it my marketing background, need to know idealism or just my plain nosy-ness in general that makes me want to know what you all think before during and after sex.
Please email me and let me know hat your thoughts are..
Now for me, and all girls may vary..
Before
My thoughts are racing, I am doing the Nicolas Cage routine in Gone in 60 Seconds, where he is gearing himself up to steal the cars. If I have not seen you before, the preparation is much more intense and the thrill of getting caught is prevalent and intense.
During the Session
My mind is on how I am pleasing you or you are pleasing me, which ever, I get lost in my own little world of pleasure and I am watching the SIGNS of if you like it or not, and is there something I can do to send you over the top or not. It is my pleasure to make sure you and happy and relaxed as well as I watch the temperature in the room and make sure that everything I do is making your happy and that you are comfortable!
After the Session
My thought are on did he like it, was he happy, is he going to come back and complete exhaustion as are you. While cleaning up, I am reliving the date.
Reviews are nice if they are kind and honest. I don't need them but it helps me remember you and how much of a good time I had!
Follow up calls and emails are always appreciated. I always hate to do that because I never know where you are, or of If I am intruding.
Your turn.. tell me your thoughts~
No comments:
Post a Comment