I love to Flirt, and I have never met a man that I didn't like.
Men are my weakness, Tall short, Fat, Young Old, Bald, Skinny, I adore them all!
I have had infatuations with the most unusual men, nothing fancy at times and others are highly intelligent and refined.
What gets my attention most are men who are genuine and that can make me laugh. There is nothing like a good roll in the hay and a giggle now and again.
There is also the men who are strong and sensual. Men that can kiss me and make me wet have to be the top of my list as well. a good soft kisser and a man who can talk to me thru sex, wins in my book!
Who says women don't like dirty talking during lovemaking? I do!
So when you feel you are not my type, remember this.. all men are my type! there IS NOT A MAN ALIVE that I have not been sexually attracted to at this point in my life.
Here is why...I see your souls, not what is on the outside.
Kisses my loves.. don't be shy, Introduce yourselves to me, I only NIBBLE
No comments:
Post a Comment