I do not make new year's resolutions. The only thing I do in excess is be awesome, I'm not going to stop that in 2016.
This is the time of year where we all reflect on what we did, and what we want to do, so I thought I would write down some of my goals for this year.
To open a gym.. first 2 days a gym, next 363 days a bar where we sit on work out equipment and drink. and watch TV.....Kidding..
- Ask for what you want.
- Keep learning new things.
- Go for quality in all things.
- Believe in love (and lust) at first sight.
- Think outside the box.
- Do your Kegels more
- Send (more) love texts.
- Send (more) dirty texts
- Invest in at least a few more high quality sex toys.
- Reciprocate everything.
- Make out like you did in high school.
- Find at least a few good Boy Toys who have time to spoil me!
Making resolutions is a cleansing ritual of self assessment and repentance that demands personal honesty and, ultimately, reinforces humility.
I made no resolutions for the New Year. The habit of making plans, of criticizing, sanctioning and molding my life, is too much of a daily event for me.
I would rather be the FREE SPIRT THAT I AM DAILY, all year long!
No comments:
Post a Comment