Tuesday, February 24, 2015

For those who are new to my Blog

For those who are new to my Blog.. Make sure you read down and see all the older posts and Erotic Stories.

It seems I am due for a few more Erotic Encounters.  I will start to brew them in my head and post them in a few days!

Love telling of my adventures!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Start them on your head (I love your head) and act them out when I see you!

Buster said...

I love to read all about the lucky Gentlemen and Ladies who have enjoyed tasting & taking you and all the loads (and I do mean loads) of fun you've tasted down to the very last drop of sweetness on both sets of your hungry lips. I hope that's what will be the subjects of all the books you are writing.

I have only read about 10 of the 90 blog postings you have written, but I have exploded dozens of times while re-reading those 10 postings over and over again. Keep them cumming and you will be keeping me cumming all year.