Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Bartering for Sex

I think I am a Natural Born Horse trader from centuries ago.  I love Bartering services.

Back in the day before Coins and Paper Bills, people used to Barter/Trade for Goods and services.  If you needed a chicken, I traded you for it..you know how it works... and who doesn't like a good chicken now and then..

What is to say that the Trade of Sex for services is any different?

I have needs and you have needs and it seems logical to me that we trade for services.  Now some people don't want their personal lives entangled with their professional lives and I understand how at times you might deal with a Lower end lady who would compromise your company or integrity of your personal lives, but for the most part, services are services and if you are dealing with a lady who has integrity and scruples there is nothing to fear.

I do this all the time.  I will not tell you the types of Services that I barter for, I do not want to expose my clients professions in any way shape or form, That is where the integrity part comes in. I do not kiss and tell anything incriminating.

If you have a service or a product  (exclude Gigolo thank you kindly) that I may be interested in, please understand that I can trade for this or that and be happy with the exchange/barter system.

In fact, It delights me to trade and Barter.

So go ahead. Ask, do tell, offer and you may be surprised on what I do for a Good bargain.

BUT know this, If you are asking for a discount or to scam me, you might want to wake up just a bit earlier in the day, I only give the sheep who tries to pull the wool over my eyes one chance to shed his wool.






No comments: