When there are BAT SHIT CRAZY girls in this business, you will always find drama. I stay away from it, I have done my best to not participate in any of the HATE that some ladies SHARE.
People tell me that all press is good press but to me it seems that all drama is not positive.
A few years ago I got a girl into the business, She then went CRAZY on me and has been spreading lies and gossip. Finding every venue that she could to spread her lies so I look like a bad provider. She has made my life HELL for 7 years with her following me around and talking to everyone she has seen or that has talked to me, or reviewed me.
I don't think you can be in this business and not have someone hate you, but it is a shame that people still believe everything they hear on the internet.
I always tell people this..
Look at the reviews, I could not have consistent 8, 9, 10's if the lies were true. Jealousy is an ugly tool that is used to destroy beauty and lives.
Shame on them for Hating me so badly. Internet Bullying is NOT ACCEPTABLE in this day and age, and having it done to me, I have sympathy for those who share in my disgust of Trolls/Haters that have nothing to do with their lives but to try and destroy others.
Pitiful Trolls
The men Love me, the women hate me,, wonder why?

