In Reference to the rain that seems to be hitting to concrete at 100 miles an hour, it is snuggly and my house is warm.
I like things wet.
I don't however like snow that is about to follow.
Today I received Christmas cards in the mail wishing me well from Arizona and Hawaii. thy had snowmen on them and deer, Santa and happy little snowmen.
Made me laugh.. When was the last time that I saw snow in either of those places?
NEVER!!!
There is something about the crisp air, the Hot Chocolate (because you need it) and the lights against the snow, The smell of the Trees, The Bad drivers to laugh at...Curse at!
Where ever you come from, it is nice to have the childhood memories of playing in the snow. I am from Arizona, I have memories of warm Christmas Days. I lived in Hawaii, I remember hot Christmas days..
Not the same. I am Glad I am in the Burgh now.. Time to make snow angels.. Or Devils..
Give me a fireplace and a jacuzzi a bottle of Moscato.. I am all yours, What is your Christmas wish?
No comments:
Post a Comment