I am a stunning Redhead, college-educated, intelligent &
professional woman who is accustomed to dealing with naughty boys like you.
You have been a good boy your whole life, but you also have
carried a secret with you that fills you with silent shame and embarrassment,
because your fantasy doesn't match your personality at all.
There is something secretly submissive in you that yearns to
be satisfied. You long for a dominant, sexy, woman to take control of you and
discipline you. You want to feel helpless...dominated...NOT in control.
You want to have your pants forcibly taken down and be
spanked like a naughty boy. You want to be pushed down over the sofa, feel your
shirt lifted, your moistened underwear pulled aside.
You want a big, hard cock to invade your slippery ass wetness,
stretching you wider than you thought possible and making you feel oh so
deliciously slutty.
You are a normal person, constrained by society's
conventions and frustrated by your inability to realize your innermost
fantasies. You want to be spanked with your pants down and you want to be
fucked like a slut -- you are already getting wet right now just thinking about
it.
I will lecture you and instruct you to pull your shirt up around your waist as I kneel before you and pull your pants down to your thighs. I will instruct you to stand against the wall with your legs spread and your hands above your head while I slowly pace about behind you and your cock tingles with excitement.
I will lecture you and instruct you to pull your shirt up around your waist as I kneel before you and pull your pants down to your thighs. I will instruct you to stand against the wall with your legs spread and your hands above your head while I slowly pace about behind you and your cock tingles with excitement.
You will feel my eyes on your dick and this thought will
excite you even more. Then I will call you sternly and bend you over a chair so
that your ass is in full view - exposed, vulnerable. Oh, the shame of it. I
will stroke your cheeks gently and when you try to stop me I will slap your
cheeks hard.
Then I will commence the spanking proper. Perhaps I will use my hand. If you resist too much I might use my leather belt. It will sting, but not be intolerable, and every now and again you would feel my fingers probe your slippery ass, making you gasp with pleasure and ache for penetration.
Then I will commence the spanking proper. Perhaps I will use my hand. If you resist too much I might use my leather belt. It will sting, but not be intolerable, and every now and again you would feel my fingers probe your slippery ass, making you gasp with pleasure and ache for penetration.
Maybe I will tell you to reach between your legs and spread
your ass so I can see what it is that I will FUCK! I will continue spanking your now
very red ass and you will be torn between tears and screams of delight.
When your punishment is over, I will instruct you to kneel
in front of me and take my Fake big cock deep into your mouth, making you
almost gag as I hold your hair and fuck your face while you moan approvingly
and look up at me, your eyes wild with desire.
When I am convinced that you want my cock badly enough I
will turn you around on your hands & knees and I will wait as you kneel in
that position until you BEG me to fuck you, and then I will grab you firmly by
your hips and RAM my hard cock into your wet ass hard and fast; banging you the
way you were meant to be banged, until we both collapse in a sweaty heap of
sexual bliss.
Waiting for you!
3 comments:
WOW...!!!! I'm READY.!! I'm tingling already..!
Come here little boy...
Yes ... Ma'am..!! I look forward to being caught in your web.
Post a Comment