I specialize in making OILs for my massages. Yes you heard it, I give a heck of a massage. I do not advertise it, but I do.
One of my favorite things to do while giving out massages is to GET THEM!
Yesterday was the day for me. I spent it primping and pampering myself and getting my hair done, a 2 hour massage and nails etc, you know, the girl days that you all dread but the ones we ladies live for!
My regular girl was not there, she was apparently getting her own girl day on. I settled for the Male Masseuse, which with a new masseur, I like a woman as to not have to worry about Dick in the Face syndrome while I am trying to relax, (as if I don't get enough of that anyways, much less on my days off) I giggle when I say that, I do love a good Dick shoved in my face.
Anyways, he kinda spilled the OIL all over my bare ass. Well the natural Knee jerk reaction was to take his hands and quickly get any that was running down into my crack and make sure it didn't hit the table.
Opps...He found his hand smack dab on my pussy! As I did the SLOWLY TURN AROUND LOOK..he realized he was in a very precarious position.
He has one of two outcomes, I could get mad, or I could just disregard his faux pas and continue to act like I did not feel it.. no reaction.
What he did not expect was for me to do this.
I grabbed his hand and made him look me into the eyes. I took his fingers slowly and one by one I spread them apart. I liked the fore-finger and slide it down my stomach towards my vagina, tracing a little design past my belly button and around the hair line of my pussy.
The whole time I made him look at me in the face.
I took his fingers and traced my pussy so as he touched my lips his hand pulled back, I would not let his fingers go,, I made him feel me. every curve, bump, ridge, he was going to feel what the pussy felt like.
I shoved his two fingers in my vagina, his eyes widened with fear and pleasure. I could see that his cock was starting to bulge thru his pants and he was intimidated by this whole procedure. What if we got caught? What if I told his boss it was his fault. While he was looking into my eyes, I could read his mind.
I made him fuck me,,my pussy was sliding with the oil as it warmed up from the friction. He was making me squirt and drip all over his hands. I could smell the cum coming from me and this made us both so intensely wet and horny for each other, I started tearing at his trousers unbuckling his pants.
His penis flopping out. As to know that it was going to get to be fed that delicious pussy, it was throbbing for attention.
He was begging me with his eyes, wanting me, fucking me, he was getting harder and harder with every thrust of his hands in my wet clit was slopping the juices all over us with each thrust.
I turned sideways just enough to let him slap his penis on my ass.. my ass was slippery from the OIL he has spilled on it.. with one hand he was fucking my vagina, and with the other the was floundering like a shcool boy trying to navigate his cock onto my ass and find a hole to fuck.
I pulled back when he got close to the holes, I wasn't letting him in. His frustration was apparent as he tried and tried again and again to fuck that cock. I wasnt having it, after all, I barely knew him.. giggle.
Finally he settled. Sliding that massive cock up and down the crack of my ass. He fucked it with such fury that I thought he was going to scream out in pain, I know as he brushed my asshole and fucked my pussy he wanted to just slip up and go in.. just a taste of the hole, just a little tip of it.
He was a good boy and stopped. he came close to cuming as be felt each bump of my holes, but instead opted for pouring more OIL on my ass and squeezing the cheeks of my ass by using his free hands and his body as a buffer to fuck it harder and tighter.
We came, together,, Me with my squirting juices and him cumming in the crack of my ass. We were wet and sticky from all the cum,, we were exhausted, spent, wanting to fall down. He was drained. There was only one problem with the whole scenerio..
I still wanted my two hour massage!
I might be a regular, Happy Ending required!
1 comment:
Now that was very very hot!! I wonder if it is too late for me to become a licensed masseuse....hhmmmmm.
Post a Comment