I spent a whole week at the beach UNPLUGGED!!
Now those who know me were amazed that my mind was able to sit down for that long. I am not a work-a-holic!
I began to realize when It took me a few days to take my work hat off that there must be a million of you gentleman that experience the very same thing.
When to let your hair down and can you really relax?
One would completely assume that I have a charmed life, and for the most part I do, but there is a side to my personality that not many get to see.
I am OCD and this manifests in my work and house only. (I think,, giggle, I am still doing my self help therapy to determine if it carries onto my personal relationships or not.) with that said, I am consistently looking to advertise and market myself to higher end men who deserve and need the stress release I offer.
But with this said, I can completely understand the need to eliminate stress from your lives and I often see men who are wound so tight, The crawl backwards up my headboard.
The pure thought of a needed masturbation session is not nearly enough to take the edge off. I know this because going without one for a week almost killed me!!
My lessoned learned from this vacation was to do it more often, let loose a little more and enjoy life. Shut off that phone and have sex as often as possible to RELEASE that energy that sometime we don't even realize we have stored up inside!
Happy Labor day everyone!!
Stay safe!
No comments:
Post a Comment