Creative advertising,,
I adore making up tag lines for my advertising and often find them in various ways..
I could be just driving down the road and see a sign, hear something on the radio, watch a TV commercial and yes, my mind goes there!
Having a delectable and naughty mind throws me into a consistent state of dirty thoughts. I often think, what and how did I get this way?
I cant directly answer that question, but if I sat down and thought about it, I would probably say that I have been this way since high school.
Maybe it started with the proverbial joke, "that's what she said", who knows...but, I know that I do have perverted thought constantly.
Perhaps being raised around men, working in a corporate world with all men, and or just being a plain ole pervert can describe it best, but where ever it arrived from.
I am glad it is here to stay!
No comments:
Post a Comment