The tour has been a blast! It has been fun, entertaining and so far all we have done is get in delicious trouble!
The other day we (my friend from Portland and I) took a harbor cruise and it started to rain. We wanted to sit in the top of the boat so we could have the best view.
As the rain poured down you can imagine that there were not very many tourist playing in it as we were. so there was only two of us on the whole boat, the Captain and a ship mate.
When the captain started to tell us where we were going I stuck up my hands in the window of his cabin and gave him the thumbs up to go ahead and go, despite all the rain.
He noticed my nails and stated on the loud speaker, "those could get me in trouble".
When we were half way into the cruise the rain poured down uncontrollably and we were soaked. Wet T-Shirts and all!
He invited us to come into his cabin and stay dry.
Tall and dark, statuesque and well spoken, he hand his hands firmly on the helm of his ship. As he swayed the wheel with his strong hands, we laughed and chatted and flirted between the three of us.
He mentioned how his wife would not be pleased with him, and how he should really make use go sit in the benches outside.
I asked him one question, it changed his life. "What else would your wife not be pleased about"?
I trickled my nails over his ear, down his neck as I started to lick his Adams apple. "Would she be mad at this my love"?
He grinned nervously as he was throbbing, I did see his pants jump in anticipation of future arousal.
"Maybe this"? as I rubbed my wet T-Shirt across his hand, my nipple were already perky and hard from the storm.
Standing at full attention, we now were both amused and started grinning at each other as we knew what we were about to do to the boats master.
We slowly unbuckled his pants. HE was shaking.
I pulled out his now hard cock, as it was almost bursting with excitement and jumping out all on its own.
I dropped to my knees, started my best moves on the head of his cock while my girlfriend was kissing and tugging at his nipples..
We traded places halfway thru and he got to taste the pre-cum that was resignating in my mouth. Unable to contain his excitement for the duration, he blew.. grabbing the wheel and jerking it till the boat was rocking.. we were thrust around and giggling at our feat.
We ROCKED HIS BOAT
Job well done. as we disembarked, were licked our lips and fixed our clothes.. walking away were hear over the loud speaker.
My wife will never know why I have a grin today, but she will never believe me!!
Honking the horn was something we heard as we walked into the sunset.
I smiled and looked at my friend.. HORM BLOWS and so do we!!

No comments:
Post a Comment