Friday, August 22, 2014

Empowering the PENIS!!


yessss…. today’s post is all about empowering the PENIS!!

For all you amazing men out there.

In today’s world men are often looked at as the protectors & providers;
As those who defy all storms - inside & outside without shedding a tear of weakness.

But having been with amazing men for the last 8 years and having been able to look beyond the curtain and into their hearts,I know that there is much more fear and pain hidden than we as women can possibly imagine.

Much of it is unspoken & unexpressed.

Unexpressed emotions slowly turn into emotional or/and physical disease.

Men often feel intense pressure - especially in bed.

“You open the heart of a man by touching, cherishing & valuing his penis.”

I’ve found this to be sooo freakin’ true. Men gain self-confidence through their penis.
This is no macho-male BS. It is a psychological need.

Very soon, I will be discussing a few topics that will help you understand:

1. How can men can improve their staying power? 
2. Increase their penis size & increase quality & quantity of their semen?

3. I also want to mention the amazing effects of the prostate massage on the entire male reproductive system, stamina and sexual vitality.
Naturally. Powerful stuff.
 

No comments: