Hi Everyone!
Been a non productive week, I have done nothing but relax,, so boring.
I am axiously awaiting winter, as I see the leaves changing, I feel the cold approaching and try hard to remember just how miserable the snow was in the last part of the winter last year. It fails to bear itself to me as not to remind me of how miserable I actually was slushing thru the snow.
Minds are a beautiful thing that way, as not letting us remember all the pain at times. But just enough to keep us warned.
I am not sure what happened to September for I know it passed so quickly that I dont feel like I accomplished all that I wanted to.
Back into the winter closet and finding all thos warm gloves will be my project for this weekend.. Oh how fun to feel all those snuggly sweaters and soft cashmere again.. warm blankets, soft down comforters.
Sigh,, I still like taking my clothes off better!
No comments:
Post a Comment