Monday, September 23, 2013

Hello and yes, I am back!

Took some time from Blogging due to personal craziness!!

Sit back, grab a cup of coffee and let me tell you what I have been doing since April!

I have been working diligently on my house, many things have been done but alias, I am still not ready for full time living there yet!!

Looking for a plumber HINT HINT

I have installed two new Victorian doors complete with Dental (sp) Trim and appliqued wood accents.



Along with the doors, I have cleaned the leaky gutters and installed new downspouts.  New Roof patch was completed due to spout for bathroom exhaust installation.

Electrical is DONE,, now I jsut have to finish drywall and install lighting.

Kitchen and Bathrooms make me sigh...

Not done, I have not even started on them, due to plumbing.

Someday, but for now if looks like I will be closing it up for the winter again.  makes me sad I was so hoping that this would be the year I could move in.

Patience is the key to Virtue and all good things come to those who wait..They tell me..Grrr

ANOTHER GOOD THING!

I have purchased TWO new cars!!

I bought an 4X4 SUV and a Small What I call (rice burner) Fast Foreign Putt Putt!!  I need them so I could travel and get around in the snow.




I spent the first part of the year in
Flordia, Atlanta, Orlando, Tampa, Mobile, Tallahassee, New Orleans (yes Superbowl and Marti Gras) Houston, Memphis, Nashville








Then I toured to
Buffalo, Albany, Syracuse, Boston, Providence, Hartford








Love my Tours..I think I might Fly south for the winter!!

Flordia Keys, I need a little Beach time,,Perhaps Arizona to visit Family!

ANOTHER THING!!

I got a new Incall location!  Love my little cute quiet condo, It is very close to the Steeler Stadium, Casino, PNC Park, All Major Freeways.. Quiet, discreet warm and inviting,,





I have been Blessed, it has been a good year!!


Thats all for now, please continue to enjoy my site and I hope to see Each and everyone VERY SOON!

Kisses and Licks

No comments: