She was sitting at the Bus Stop minding her own business and I was minding mine.
I started to notice that every time a car would pass her skirt would blow up just a touch and she would catch it before I could see what was underneath.
Well know if you know me.. I am a curious sort and I was thinking all kinds of thoughts on how I could get her to loose those hands when the next car drove by.
I tried talking to her, and nothing, she protected that leg.
I tried distracting her and NOTHING..
So I reached down into my purse just as a car started to approach and handed her a mint. PERFECTO!! Her skirt blew up in mid reach, and to my delight,, her soft warm brown skin was shadowed by her lack of underwear.
JACKPOT!!
Okay, so I jacked a peek, now what? I had not seen her looking at my eyes, she caught me,, Crap!!
She smiled politely and grinned as if to let me know it was okay, after all I had a wet pussy as well. I had seen them before!
Hers was not shaped like mine, her lips were not as big, they did not hang down like mine, they were neatly tucked in two little slits and if you would have to go hunt for them.
I was so wishing I could see them again, Thoughts raced thru my mind as I thought perhaps I could go find them again on the internet so I could Masturbate to them.
Much to my surprise as I Sit there in complete thought, she whispered in my ear, "you know I am bi-sexual"! Did I just hear the choir sing from the heavens?
I did not know, I was not even thinking that far in advance, just in my own head I was dreaming a bit. I blurted out, " I did not know that, But I am as well", as IF it were a club to join!!
Then the thoughts began to race.. maybe.. I might.. well.. kinda hard...ok.. I'll say it..
"PROVE IT"
WHAT THE HELL? Where did that come from,, HA.. was I stupid, retarded nerd? She was going to hit me..
She shyly laughed and Said, "where"...
Gulp..."my house I squirmed, knowing that this was a flirtations conversation, I grinned and was delighted to engage in it.
"let's Go"..she screamed as she arose from her seat. I will follow you!!
OMG!!!!
I lept to my feet and ran (felt like it) a few blocks down, I was home, heart beating and out of breath, she was skipping behind me panty less,, smiling with delight!
My apartment was hot. Smoldering like the Louisiana Heat, wet and out clothes were damp as we started to take off our clothes while kissing each other. Ripping them off and hair was flying was more like the description.
Her nipples were hard and her pussy was just as I thought, tight, little, hard to open, I wanted to find the Hood, so I could lick it, it was tiny, so tucked back in her juices that I had to look and feel harder for it than mine.
my tongue touched it, it was an electric shock, I stuck my tongue back into my mouth and then out again..
Her taste was of honey. I kissed and squirmed on her hood for a few minutes and then started putting my fingers inside her tight little pussy, if was small. two fingers and she was squirming. How did she ever fit a nice erect cock in there..He must have to push it in hard and with such force it arches her back..I wanted to watch that.
She was pleasured by me, I crawled up to her nipples as if to snuggle and flip over for my turn when I did, I noticed my landlord staring in the window!!
I screamed at him,, What the hell are you doing?
He Said, "Watching, can I join?" Before I got out no, she hollered "SURE" come on in..
This was awkward, my landlord, really?
He wasted no time taking off his pants at the door, slipping in behind her with her ass up in the air, it was like I imagined, he was fishing to put his large cock into her tight ass..
As he pushed, she flew into me, over and over her juices from her pussy wee dripping on me.. flooding my stomach, she kissed me deeply and was sucking on my breasts, he was forcing her on me.
She was being flung wildly all over by him,, he came hard and screamed with a force of pleasure that I wished I had caused..Fuck Yeah!!
She collapsed in my arms, wet and fucked, tired and juicy,, I felt his warm cum dripping out of her onto my legs..
I was left without a orgasm,
As he left us, he turned and stated.. "One months free rent for every time you let me do that pumpkin".
I think I just found a way to pay the bills, I can live without an orgasm once a month!
No comments:
Post a Comment